Core values are the constant, passionate, Biblical beliefs that give direction to the ministry and creates the culture of a local church. They are like a compass on a journey; they orient us and ensure our course is true. While vision may change as seasons and context change, core values rarely change. Here are New Life's ten core values:
1) Bible - We learn, live and love the Bible.
2) Love - We are a “one-another” church; developing, practicing, and maintaining love for all.
3) Mission - We go outside our church walls and join Jesus on his mission, with His vision of redeeming the whole earth.
4) Prayer - We joyfully engage in prayer, partnering with the Holy Spirit for personal, corporate and Kingdom growth
5) Worship - We were created for transforming encounters with the presence of God through our response of heartfelt worship.
6) Growth - We are committed to growing together in becoming Christ-like.
7) Spirit Led - We are dependent upon the Holy Spirit for comfort, counsel, and power, as we grow in His character and gifts.
8) Leadership - We are committed to Christ-centered leadership with excellence and creativity.
9) Giving - We joyfully and faithfully give of our time, talent, and resources.
10) Honoring - We are a multi-generational church that honors and values all people.